The 10th International Energy Conference which is the greatest event of Iran in the field of energy will be hold 26-27 August 2014. This conference is aimed to create a forum to reach specialized and outstanding national and international deliberations, accomplishments and contemporary research activities in energy sector. The 10th International Energy conference (IEC2014) invites all potential experts, academics, researchers and students to participate in the Conference and share and discuss their view points with others and interact with distinguished international figures in the energy sectors and governmental authorities.
The main topics of this year's Conference are:
1. Energy Resource Management
2. Energy and Economic
- Energy Technology and Environment
- Green Economy and Energy Industry
- New Technologies in Production, Transmission and Consumption of Energy
- Energy Efficiency in Production, Transmission & Consumption
- Energy Recovery Technologies
- Renewable Energy Resources & Their Impacts on Energy Mix in the Future
- Distributed Generation and CHP
- Smart Grid and Energy Infrastructure
- Global Warming and Emissions Trading
- Social Costs of Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Unconventional Energy Resources
- Prospects Energy Technologies
- Regional & International Legal Instruments on Energy
- Ways & Means to Control Gas Flaring
- Climate Change and in Energy Sector
You can read more detailed information about the Conference at this website and register your participation.
The embassy of the I.R. of Iran Bern is ready to offer visa for the participants.